- 2.5 Million people attended a 30+ day rehab last year in United States alone
- 2.3 Million active AA members
- $42 Billion Addiction Recovery Industry
- 14,000 Addiction Recovery Centers
- 16 million U.S. people have alcohol abuse disorder
- Over 120,000 worldwide AA groups
- Current relapse rate 70%
- An estimated 88,000 people die from alcohol-related causes annually, making alcohol the third leading preventable cause of death in the United States
- Alcohol misuse cost the United States $249 billion/year
- An estimated 3.3 million deaths globally
- Globally, alcohol misuse was the fifth leading risk factor for premature death and disability
- An estimated 16 million people in the United States have Alcohol Use Disorder
Daily Dose Solutions, Inc.
Daily Dose Engagement
Free digital platform for all Anonymous programs to engage. Providing a free connection to allow this sub culture to integrate without compromising the traditions. An entire eco-system for this sub culture.
Daily Dose Commitment
Sponsored App that is used by Circle of trust; Families, Employers, Legal System, Sober home managers, Treatment Centers, Sponsors, etc. Allows the addict/alcoholic to re establish trust.
Daily Dose Enterprise
Certified Sober living homes, treatment centers and detoxes that achieve Dose benchmark may qualify by using Daily Dose Technology.
Reward system that allows users to earn blockchain tokens for providing input. Currency for Recovery eco system. Conversion to real world to help get people back on their feet Non-Profit 501c(3)